- Leading Gwent systems business plots bright future after three directors appointed
- South Wales industrial controls two day event to showcase UK and world industry excellence
- South Wales electrical apprentices benefit from ‘Skills Olympics’ experience
- Gwent electrical engineering apprentices switch on to compete at prestigious WorldSkills UK
- 2013 Channel Swim
- IAC Shortlisted for Award
- IAC Wins Company of the Year Award
Coating Line Rebuilds from Industrial Automation & Control Ltd.
Drives & Control specialists Industrial Automation & Control Ltd (IAC) have recently completed the replacement of a coating line DC drive with a new sate of the art SSD 890 AC drive at ITW Foils in Blaenavon.
IAC are also contracted in the upgrade of a Kroenert coating line at Glatfelter Caerphilly Ltd. The project entails a staged replacemnet of the complete control system. The PLC is being upgraded from Siemens S5 to S7 whilst the DC drives are being migrated, over a number of planned shuts, from old ABB PAD 6 drives to SSD 590 Link.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive information about our products and events.