- Leading Gwent systems business plots bright future after three directors appointed
- South Wales industrial controls two day event to showcase UK and world industry excellence
- South Wales electrical apprentices benefit from ‘Skills Olympics’ experience
- Gwent electrical engineering apprentices switch on to compete at prestigious WorldSkills UK
- 2013 Channel Swim
- IAC Shortlisted for Award
- IAC Wins Company of the Year Award
IAC celebrates the purchase of new premises
The UK's largest independant systems integrator, Industrial Automation & Control Ltd. (IAC) is continuing with its expansion plans through the aquisition of new premises on Queensway meadows Industrial Estate, Newport.
The control systems specialist has continued to grow its team through the recession and is now looking to move the 64-strong workforce to a newer and more suitable building on the outskirts of Newport.
IAC is planning an opening event on Tuesday 4th and Wednesday 5th May, which will coincide with the Company's annual Open Day's. IAC's major partners, such as Siemens, ABB, Schneider, Rockwell , Omron & Mitsubishi are supporting the event, exhibiting their products and services as well as providing many of the seminars and hands on workshops.
IAC's sales & management team will be on hand throughout the 2 days for one to oneconsultation and to provide assistance where necessary guiding visitors through the various events. IAC's Handling, Process, Security & Service divisions will also be showcasing new equipment and technology.
The 2 day event will commence with an official opening ceremony performed by Lord Kinnock and attended by customers, suppliers and other respected guests. IAC will be issuing invitations to the event in the coming months, any interested parties should contact Kath Lewis on 01633 463110.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive information about our products and events.