- Leading Gwent systems business plots bright future after three directors appointed
- South Wales industrial controls two day event to showcase UK and world industry excellence
- South Wales electrical apprentices benefit from ‘Skills Olympics’ experience
- Gwent electrical engineering apprentices switch on to compete at prestigious WorldSkills UK
- 2013 Channel Swim
- IAC Shortlisted for Award
- IAC Wins Company of the Year Award
IAC’s Service Department Grows and Strengthens
Since starting a 24/7 service arm in 2006, IAC, the Newport based systems integrator, has increased the department to accommodate the doubling in demand each year since.
The company has recently taken on another two engineers to provide contracted customers with enhanced service.
Craig Anstee and Wendy Morris come to IAC with substantial experience in PLC, SCADA and variable speed drives, having worked for manufacturing companies in the South Wales area beforehand.
The company now has over twenty contracted service customers with contracts ranging from a two hour response to telephone support only. The range of technologies covered is also extensive and takes in all of the worlds major electrical equipment suppliers such as Siemens, ABB, Rockwell, Schneider, Omron, SSD, Control Techniques and Converteam.
The majority of these companies have authorised IAC as an approved integrator and provide training and support to the service team where necessary.
The service team also provide ad hoc support to non-contracted companies wherever possible, although obviously contracted customers take precedence.
Service Manager, Tony Dobbs, has over 25 years of service experience and the team as a whole have over 85 years of experience.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive information about our products and events.